F.I.R.S.T. e.V. is a non-profit association, which was founded in October 2021. The acronym “F.I.R.S.T.” stands for “Finance, Impact, Research, Sustainability, & Transparency”. Our aim is to promote sustainability in the financial industry. Currently, the association comprises seven members from academia and practice.
Our objectives include:
- Fostering the transparency of sustainable investment products
- Informing and advising on sustainability in financial markets
- Review and assessment of investment products with regard to sustainability criteria
- Development of standards and labels as well as the issuing of labels
- Supporting scientific research and projects in the field of sustainable finance